Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quick Update

Just figured I would make a little post about what's going on.

I started up at Bungie again as a Contract 3D Artist doing props for Halo: Reach. I joined up with 9 other guys in a separate building from the main studio. So far everything's been going great, and I really like how this project is looking already.

I really need to update my art section on my site, but I kind of have to wait, or want to wait on that until I can show my stuff from ODST this fall.

Other than that, nothing else has changed much. I have a new art director which is cool, it's nice to meet more of the Bungie team. We also have a new Associate Producer, who is a girl, which is also very nice, ha. Not too many of them around at work :(.

2 comments:

Scott Reynolds said...

Cool! Good to know that you're keeping yourself employed. :)

I'm kind of curious. I interviewed at Monster Games once and their office was dimly lit and filled with men at computers.

Is it kind of the same where you are?

Matt said...

Ha, um, basically. I'm in another building down the street, but their main building is pretty dark, and well is more like a cave than anything. Also about 98% male as you said, and they like to joke around alot, which is fun.