Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Well... this week I have had alot going on. But more so this weekend. I am going to be having a little celebration tomorrow night with some old friends. My old boss is moving to Oregon for a job and I might be moving very soon as well. So we are going to be going to a local restraunt after I get off work, so that should be fun.

Then this weekend I have alot of work to do for my internship. So I will be spending alot of time 3D modeling, unwrapping and texturing things I cannot talk about. I also have a huge test on Monday for my final in Humanities I have to study for as well as will be making dinner with my brother for fathers day on Saturday. Ontop of all of that, I am going to try to squeeze in meeting some friends on Saturday night or Sunday to see the new Hulk movie, which looks badass, so hopefully that works out. I also want to see The Happening, but probably won't have time for that one. Hopefully I don't go insane after this weekend :P.

-Matt

No comments: