Friday, June 20, 2008

Leaving soon, last day of school, MGS4

Hi all,

Well yesterday was my last day of college... but it really didn't seem like it. Everyone was just acting like it was another day, and even after we left, everyone was just kind of like.... see ya?

I'm wondering if it will hit them in a week or two or they will just contiunue on with there lives and hopefully get jobs in the near future. Four of 4, maybe five will be leaving the state right away, so it will make things interesting.

I am leaving to Washington now in a few days. I am quite excited, a little nervous, and maybe a little scared. But my friends will be comming out two weeks after I start, so it will make it alot better. I guess I'm more worried about learning the public transportation and shopping and all that alone more than anything. I'm really pumped for the job though, so I'm ready go get going on that.

Yesterday at school we showed our portfolios and watched some incredibly horrible, but hilarious animations as well. Then after that a fellow classmate hooked up his new PS3 he brought in and we watched MGS4. Honestly... it's pretty meh I think. It has some nice visuals, very sharp, but some of the animation isn't very good, and I forget the name of these strider like monsters, but when you take them down, they have the most annoying cry of anything I've ever heard, and it just loops for about 5 min straight.... aaaaaaaaaah... SERIOUSLY!? But, the gameplay is kind of neat, but very unrealistic on how many guns and items you can carry at once. You can also pause the game in the middle of a fight and buy ammo... lol... I don't know.. I guess I've never been a huge MGS fan, but it's just not for me I guess. Some claim it's the only good game on PS3.. and it's thats the case... eeek. I think Little Big Planet looks like alot more fun and interesting.

No comments: