Monday, June 30, 2008

First day of work

Well today I had my first day at work at Bungie. When I stepped through the doors into the actual studio area, it was really something you have to see for yourself. It's not anything really rediculous, but you feel really lucky/fortunate to be able to do it. But I didn't do a ton of stuff yet, mostly learning the basics of the pipeline and met some cool people. It was a pretty long day after riding the buses and working, about 12 hours or so. But I am looking forward to starting on some real work and will see where that goes.

1 comment:

The Story So Far said...

Wow dude that's awesome, I was telling a guy at work about your new job, needless to say he is a competition Halo player and extremely jealous. You will do great things, everyone back in MN is proud of you.