Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I hate time....

Well time is really testing my patience and skills at the moment. I have to basically get an apartment picked out tomorrow and try to get as much ready to go as I can as far as payments or paperwork so that I can move in next Tuesday. My dad and I am frustrated, and I really hope I can get this all figured out, and get into a good place.

I am starting to get a little worried and I guess scared about moving away, but it is exciting. Although I know my family and some other people will be sad, and hopefully won't cause me to get too sad. I will be living alone for 2 weeks or so until my roomates drive up to the place and move in. But i will have been working 1-2 weeks before they show up, so by then I should be used to everything and hopefully will be doing fine.

I also still need to pack alot of things, like more cloths, and electronics and some hygene products, but I can't do some of that until this weekend. I am almost done with school now, only 1 more day, which is crazy. But I'm really not even paying attention to that now, because I need to concentrate on so many other things at the moment.

No comments: