Thursday, June 26, 2008

In Washington

Well I am here in Washington now. I have been here since Monday, but have been on my own now for 2 days. My 2 roomates should be here in a couple weeks.. hopefully.. but as of now it's just me. I still am learning the area and need to setup a bus schedule to get to work and back.

Ive been feeling ill or wierd the last couple days, Tuesday probably the worst with a stomach ache, and now yesterday and today kind of weak or off balance or something. Not sure what's up, but hopefully will be feeling 100% again soon... Otherwise not sure what I will do. I think it's more so just being here alone and having to do a million things that it's overwhelming me a little. But I should be able to get through it fine.

I am meeting someone today to do paperwork for my contract, and then start the job on Monday. But hopefully by then I will have a bus pass and everything figured out and tested so I know how long it will take to get there. Either that or I will have to take a cab.

No comments: